Friday, July 3, 2015

Anything and Everything

It has been a long time since I had posted anything on this blog. I could not find a focus to write about, and on top of that, life just seemed to get in the way.

I began a new job last year, which I LOVE, and went back to school for TESOL certifications, needless to say my head is spinning most of the time. However, among all of that "brain stuff" going on, I realized that that is just the reason why I should begin blogging again. The focus of this blog will be on how I am refining what I am learning, and what I am doing (both professionally and personally). So, if you would like to be privy to all of the functionally dysfunctional thoughts in my head and how I am processing through those to refine my life please join me on my verbal processing tour (and chime in if you want to).

No comments:

Post a Comment